Providing you with full-service cultural resource management
We will help you identify cultural resources and consider the effects of actions on all types of historic properties. We are specialists in completing cultural resource inventories with experience in identifying the widest array of historic and prehistoric site types. We report according to the State Historic Preservation Office and agency standards with efficient and effective technology in the field, lab and office.
Experienced professionals in the fields of archaeology, anthropology, ethnography and planning
We provide expertise in
- Site discovery, testing, evaluation
- Construction monitoring
- Cultural resource survey
- Historic properties
- Traditional Cultural Properties (TCP)
- Human osteological identification
- Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA)
- Working with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Cultural Resource Management (CRM) training
- Determining National Register eligibility
The ERCI Advantage
- Excellence in customer service—Kelly R. Bush our Principal Investigator is always available for consultation
- Experience facilitating the issues and interests of a wide variety of stakeholders
- Principal Investigator exercises close control of all projects
- Principal Investigator has 22 years of experience in a broad range of industry contexts
- Our consultants have a wide knowledge base
Trainings and Workshops
ERCI offers professional development workshops for teams responsible for project planning and implementation. Our workshops include
- Removing the Mystery of Section 106
This half-day or full-day session is an introduction to the federal laws, consultation, players and process steps addressing the planning tool that is Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act.
- Unanticipated Discoveries Protocols in your Project Area
This workshop is custom-made to help train project personnel to recognize the indicators of cultural resources within a specific project area. We can help craft an efficient protocol that can be used to train all levels of your project implementation team. Our qualified field specialists are familiar with site types specific to your project area.
- Traditional Cultural Properties
Management of sensitive properties. TCPs can be complex properties to manage. This workshop takes some of the mystery out of the process of identification and evaluation and explores options that have been used successfully in projects large and small.